Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Week 4

I have been concerned how we could access all these amazing blogs that are created and can now see how bloglines work and how useful they are.
While I was searching for blogs I was impressed to find such a variety on all different topics. The RSS feeds are very handy. I can see them being ideal for blogs that are constantly being updated e.g. 'Quote of the Day' & 'Image of the day'. (the powerhouse museum images are fantastic- I was intrigued to see a previous image subject taken relatively close to home -"The Lockhart Bluebird Cafe" - it has the old booth style seating and is a real classic)
I liked the concept of choosing subject areas of News that interests you- This is a clever way of staying current about a particular topic.
I can see that the most important thing with all that we are learning is to just give it a go and spend time checking it out.
I ( or anyone I know)dont have much time to spare, however I have enjoyed these activities and know I'm learning something useful. Blog searches and bloglines are helpful tools to get better and quicker results.

No comments: