Sunday, May 18, 2008

Week 11

The amazing number of useful and free online applications and software is fantastic. I had no idea that these were available and that they would be so easy to use.
Google Docs has great potential as a way of communicating between our branch staff to organise holidays, staff meetings and help create a combined newsletter from all four centres.
I also thought Doodle could be helpful for scheduling things like meetings and leave. Personally I thought Tada might help me with my lack of memory and too many things to think about. The biggest advantage of these online applications is the ability to access your documents etc. wherever you are without the worry of failed drives etc. You are dependent on a reliable internet connection. Unfortunately in country areas this isnt a given.

No comments: